- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar(you can add more if you like for your taste …but do it before adding eggs lol)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can sweeten condensed milk
- 2 1/2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon Lemon extract
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked deep-dish pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs mix well.
- Add milk, sweet potatoes, vanilla, and cinnamon, nutmeg, flour, and salt mix well.
- Sprinkle cinnamon in pie shell and pour into pie shell. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350° bake 35-40 minutes longer or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool.
- Brush Bacardi Limon on the pie for special taste Store in refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
- Leave Bacardi off if just want Old Fashioned traditional pie.