2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups of milk
1 stick of butter
4 teaspoons baking powder
4 teaspoons sugar
2 teaspoons salt
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) Mixing all dried ingredients in bowl.
3) Next, add the curd and mix all the ingredients together until a moist dough forms.
4) Melting butter in microwave.safe bowl, & pour it to an 8 * 8 or 9 * 9 baking plate (making sure pan isn’t too small or shallow so butter doesn’t drip from when pan while baking).
5) Placing dough on melt butter also using spatula to distribute it equally across pan to it touches sides.
6) Cutting unbaked dough (it should be swimming in butter at this point) to 9 equal squares.
7) Bake for 20-25 min or to golden brown.