- 4 large baked russet potatoes cooked
- optional: add desired amount of butter salt & pepper
- 2 cups prepared chili
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or more if desired
- Optional Toppings: sour cream cilantro, sliced jalapenos, etc.
- Slice the warm baked potatoes lengthwise. Mash the interior of the potatoes halves to allow the chili to get in the potatoes
- Optional step: Add desired amount of butter, salt & pepper to the potatoes.
- Top 1/2 cup of chili to each potato half.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of grated cheese over the chili topping.
- Place the chili and cheese topped potatoes in the oven and broil for 2 to 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted. Alternatively, you can cook the chili a& cheese topped potatoes in the microwave and cook on high until the cheese has melted.
- Top with desired toppings and enjoy!