Fish 5 pieces
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder 1 tsp
Lime juice 1 tsp
Corn flour 1 tsp
Red chilli powder 3 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil to fry
- Clean and wash the fish.
- In a bowl mix the turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, lime juice, corn flour and salt well.
- Add the fish pieces to this paste and make sure to coat the fishes well.
- Let it marinate for a couple of hours.
- In a kadai, add required oil. Add few pieces of fish at a time and deep fry until the fishes turn golden brown.
- Remove and place it on tissue paper to absorb the excess oil.