• Smoked sausage: 400 grams
• Potatoes: 8 large
• Yellow onion: 1 medium
• Shallot: 1
• Garlic: 2 cloves
• Extra virgin olive oil: 2 Large spoons
• Provence herbs
• Water.: 8 cl.
METHOD OF WORK :
- The first step you have to do is to slice up the yellow onion and shallot into finely chopped pieces and chop the two garlic cloves.
- After that, the sausage needs to be sliced into small slices or cubes.
- In a sauté pan over medium-high heat with two teaspoons of olive oil, brown the chicken with minced onion, garlic, and shallot.
- Alright now, you should sprinkle sea salt and black pepper, and then add a generous portion of Provence herbs to taste the sausage.
- Make sure the potatoes are peeled, washed, and cut into small cubes at this stage. Once done, brown them in a deep fryer until they are golden brown, it takes a few minutes.
- The last step you have to do is to mix with the previous ingredients and cook for a quarter an hour with a cup of water.