2 Tablespoons salted butter
3 cups mini marshmallows
5 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
2.9 oz Cook & Serve Lemon Pudding
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large egg yolks
1 cup water
16 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup Fruity Pebbles cereal
16 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- Spray a 9 or 10-inch springform pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows, cooking and stirring until marshmallows are completely melted. Remove from heat; immediately stir in cereal until coated. Firmly press cereal mixture onto bottom and up the sides of prepared springform pan. Set aside to cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, mix lemon pudding mix, sugar, egg yolks, and water. Whisk over medium heat until mixture is thick and boiling. Remove from heat and set aside until completely cool.
- In the bowl of your mixer, beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk on medium-high speed until smooth. Beat in cooled lemon pudding until combined. Fold in Fruity Pebbles and smooth mixture into pan. Top with Cool Whip and place pie in the freezer.
- Remove pan from freezer about 10 minutes prior to serving to let soften slightly. Slice and serve.