- 2 chicken breastsskinless, boneless, cut into chunks
- 1 pound andouille sausage linkssliced
- 1 can diced tomatoes 28 ounces
- 1 large onionchopped
- 1 red bell pepperfinely chopped
- 2 stalks celerythinly sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoondried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoonCajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspooncayenne pepper
- 1 pound shrimp13-15 count
- Add all the ingredients except the shrimp into the slow cooker and stir.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours (high for 3-4 hours), in the last 15 minutes add in the shrimp.
- Serve over rice.