- 6 tomatoes
- 3 jalapenos (warning: spicy)
- 1 medium white onion
- 1/2 medium red onion
- 1 cup cilantro (I’m addicted – so a little less if it isn’t)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 3 lemonade (Hell, I even threw out some pulp)
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (more can always be added but not removed!)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup (2-3 ears) of grilled / fried corn. If you are frying it in the skillet, try adding 3 tablespoons of pineapple juice and 2
tablespoons of olive oil. Since you are using frying pans now, I would likely add the garlic, salt, half cilantro, cumin, and
chili powder now.
- Sweeten it with some fruit cubes of your choice – pineapple, mango, peach, etc.