- 2 packs instant noodles (I prefer indomie onion flavour)
- 1/2 cup diced veggies(carrot, bell peppers, onions and sweet corn)
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 habanero pepper
- 1 teaspoon Knorr aromat
- 2 lamb chops
- 1 cube Knorr seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoon Knorr aromat
- Chop all the veggies and habanero in cubes or slices depending on your preference.
- Wash and season the lamb chops with curry, salt, pepper, thyme, seasoning cube and Knorr aromat. Put in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Boil half cup of water and add the two packs of instant noodles. Allow to simmer for about 30secs then add all the chopped veggies.
- When the noodles is almost done or soft to your liking add the noodle seasoning and stir
- Bring your lamb to room temperature then in a pan add a little oil and heat up
- Sauté lamb chops on both side till it’s cooked to your preference (I like mine medium rare)
- Serve lamb chops with the noodles and you can add boiled eggs. Voila you have your spicy noodles with lamb chops