- 2 quarts strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons almond extract
- 2–8 ounce blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 C. sour cream
- 2 C. powdered sugar
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1/4 t. almond extract
- 16 ounce tub whipped topping or 1 pint cream, whipped
- 1 large angel food or pound cake, torn into pieces
Set aside some berries for garnish. Mix rest with sugar and almond extract. Set aside.
Mix cream cheese, sour cream, powdered sugar, vanilla and almond extract. Fold in whipped cream.
In a trifle bowl, layer 1/2 cake, 1/2 berries, 1/2 cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers.