- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 15 oz can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 10.5 oz can condesend tomato soup
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 16 oz bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 medium potatoes any variety, we use russet
- In large pot or dutch oven add your ground beef, onion and garlic and cook until meat is no longer pink and onions are translucient.
- Add your salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Mix in your beef broth, tomatos, tomato soup, worcestershire sauce, italian seasoning, vegetables and potatoes.
- Bring to a boil the reduce heat, cover and simmer for abotu 30 minutes until potatoes are tender.